Phone Su : 0475 796 892
Monday – Friday 9am till 5pm,
Saturday & Sunday Closed
Our Massage Policy
- Underpants must be worn during massage.
- Please don’t ask for SEX as it is Insulting & offensive.
- Cancelation of a booking must be made within 12 hrs of the appointment or full price will be charged for the appointment missed.
- 1 Hour = $85
- 1.5 Hours = $120
- 2 Hours = $155
- 1 Hour = $90
- 1.5 Hours = $130
- 2 Hours = $170
- Dry Needling is available with your Remedial massage @ $10 extra cost
Dry needling is a treatment technique where fine needles ( similar to acupuncture needles) are used on a muscle to decrease pain and improve function through the release of myofascial trigger points (knots in muscle).
- Pregnancy Massage 1 Hour = $90
- Deep Tissue Massage 1 Hour = $90
- Relaxing Massage 1 Hour = $90
- Foot Massage 1 Hour = $85
- Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage 30 minutes = $60
(ALL Massages are NON SEXUAL)
Asking if SEX is available is offensive so PLEASE DON’T ASK !
Head, Neck & Shoulder Massage
Our Head, Neck and Shoulder Massage is about STRESS relief. It is a relaxing massage that targets all the places you hold the most tension – the head, neck and shoulders.
Traditional Thai Massage
Thai Massage is a full body massage that uses yoga type stretches and stimulation of pressure along meridian lines to gently open up the body and allow for a deep release of tension and stress.
Remedial massage is for when you have an injury. Muscle pain that is restricting your movement / range of motion, remedial massage helps locate the problem and works to relax the surrounding muscles & get you back to functional mobility. Remedial massage costs can be claimed back with most health funds.
Some of the most common injuries that are best treated with remedial massage therapy …
- BAD POSTURE – causing muscle related tension and headaches.
- OFFICE SYNDROME – sitting too long at a desk, rounded shoulder, bad posture
- REPETITIVE ACTIVITIES – tennis elbow, carpal tunnel.
- CAR ACCIDENT – whiplash, back pain.
- SPORTS INJURIES – hamstrings, knee pain, shoulder sprains.
- BACK PAIN – siatica pain, bulging disc, herniated disc
- SHOULDER INJURY – bursitis, frozen shoulder, rotator cuff injury.
- CHRONIC ARTHRITIS – A soothing remedial massage combined with our Thai herbal massage balm gives fast and effective relief from chronic arthritis pain.
Deep Tissue Massage
Deep tissue massage is a deep penetrating HEAVY DUTY full body massage. The healing benefits of deep tissue massage are beyond question.
Deep tissue massage is a massage technique that focuses primarily on the deeper layers of muscles and the fascia. This technique involves the massage therapist using firm pressure in order to reach those key areas to get the muscle tension to release.
Deep tissue massage to the posterior calf muscles can help reduce pain associated with plantar fasciitis.
Deep tissue massage can provide relief to conditions such as fibromyalgia, tennis elbow, low-back pain. sports related body aches.
Pregnancy massage reduces stress on weight-bearing joints, encourages blood and lymph circulation & helps to relax nervous tension. It is good fix for anxiety and depression caused by changing hormones.
Massage Gift Vouchers are available if you were wanting to treat someone special to a relaxing pregnancy massage.